Thursday 6 March 2008

Jordan strips off for George

Glamour girl Jordan has been stripping off for George, and before Peter Andre starts to get worried, it is of course George at Asda.


Launching a new 32-38 D-G cup lingerie line yesterday, the model stripped down to her underwear with six competition winners to show how the range looks great on any figure.
And Mrs Andre was pleased with the results.


Now Magazine reported the model saying:

"I'm showing that girls of all shapes and sizes can look good. We all got on really well. It wasn't like we were all comparing boobs and stuff. We were having a laugh and I encouraged the girls to be confident."
Blogger Hayley this the timing couldn’t be better.

"In a week where the UK has its first ever Plus-Size Miss England entrant, Jordan the queen of cosmetic surgery has surprised everyone by launching the lingerie range using big, beautiful women! It just goes to show that not all Celebs will stoop low enough to ban larger people from endorsing their products. The lingerie looked stunning on every single one of the models."
Gordon Smith, editor of the Sun’s Bizzare explains how Jordan picked her models.

"Lucky members of her fan club stripped off for the glamour girl's new range alongside the star herself. Chatting at the launch, Jordan said: "I decided that I wanted girls from my fan club to model with me in front of the press so I got them to write in and then I chose six girls."
One of the lucky girls was 20-year-old Emma Dunn from Dorset. She told the Daily Star:

"Kate was amazing. She gave me lots of advice about how to pose and work the camera. I always wanted to be a Page 3 girl but I know I’m a big girl so I never dreamed I could do something like this."
If you want to try out Kate’s lingerie range by Panache, 32-38 D-G cup, is available at George at Asda stores nationwide.

1 comment:

Karen Asbury said...

I think that's really inspiring and a great way to encourage other's to not feel ashamed bout their body just because they may not have the figure of a catwalk model. Jordan did right in not just choosing herself to model the bras. After all, it's not just her who will be wearing them.